Phentermine tablets are taken for a limited time period for speeding up weight loss in people who are overweight. Phentermine is similar to an amphetamine. It stimulates the central nervous system and brain, which increases your heart rate and blood pressure and decreases your appetite. Phentermine falls under the group of drugs known as anorectics. It works by suppressing your appetite. It is meant to be taken in combination with a lifestyle therapy regimen that involves a low calorie diet and enhanced physical activity. Phentermine is available as 37.5mg tablets you can Buy Phentermine Online Cheap.
Buy Phentermine Online Legally for the treatment of obesity without undergoing the hassle of visiting the drugstore.
This medication is a federally controlled substance as it comes with abuse potential or causes drug dependence. Don’t use this drug if you are in the treatment of with MAO inhibitor in the past 14 days, such as isocarboxazid, methylene blue injection, phenelzine, rasagiline, selegiline, or tranylcypromine. A dangerous drug interaction could occur.
Precautions need to taken before taking this medicine:
- You should not use phentermine if you are allergic to it, or if you have:
- A history of heart disease (coronary artery disease, heart rhythm problems, congestive heart failure, stroke);
- Severe or uncontrolled high blood pressure;
- Overactive thyroid;
- Extreme agitation or nervousness;
- A history of drug abuse; or
- If you take other diet pills.
- Heart disease or coronary artery disease;
- a heart valve disorder;
- High blood pressure;
- Diabetes (your diabetes medication dose may need to be adjusted); or
- Kidney disease.
Dosage of Phentermine :: Buy Phentermine Online Cheap
Take phentermine exactly as prescribed by your doctor. Read all medication guides or instruction sheets. Your doctor may occasionally change your dose. Doses are normally taken before breakfast, or 1 to 2 hours after breakfast. Follow your doctor’s dosing instructions very carefully.
Common phentermine side effects may include:
- Dizziness, headache;
- Dry mouth, unpleasant taste;
- Diarrhea, constipation, stomach pain; or
- Increased or decreased interest in sex.